Morning everyone, how are we all today?
I have missed everyone this week. I have not been able to get into blog land when I have wanted to. I am sure we all have times like this when life gets in the way and things seem to conspire against us. Apologies to my lovely blogging friends for lack of visits.
This weeks Out of a Hat Creations challenge is to alter a Bottle or a Jar. These are so much fun to do.
Here is my altered bottle for this week’s challenge. I am loving altering bottles at the moment and getting quite addicted to them but I need some supplies of empty bottles…. sup up Marie!!!! LOL!
Please click on any of the photos to enlarge
Firstly, I covered my bottle with some mulberry paper by attaching it to the little bottle (a market find) with PVA glue. I cut out four panels in pretty paper, stamped on them, added some DIs around the edges and ran a gold pen around all of the outside edges. I then attached them to the four side of the bottle using a spray fixative.
I stamped all of the bees, leaves and flowers onto white glossy card stock and left them to dry. I cut all of the pieces out and coloured all of them, on both sides, using felt pens. I then went over them with some DIs using a small piece of sponge. I added the white dots to the flowers using a gel pen and added the seed beads to the centre of the flowers using diamond glaze. I attached the bees to the wire using hot glue. When the glue had gone cold I trimmed it and painted over it with black craft paint.
I arranged and attached all of the embellishments to each side of the bottle, using hot glue. I then tied a piece of pretty ribbon around the top.
I took the above photo inside just to show the bees without too much glare.
Stamps used: Chocolate Baroque.
Thank you for calling in.
Happy Crafting everyone.
Best Wishes Florence x