I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.
It has been another glorious day in the mountains. Spring is definitely in the air. We spent a few hours in the garden today, tidying a bit here and a bit there. We also chopped down a fir tree before the Doves could settle in with their nest. I am hoping they will nest in one of the other near by trees. Fingers crossed.
Anyway, with all this activity and thoughts of birds nesting I thought I would share a project I made using a bird box die and one of the new sets of CB stamps. Loving them!
I stamped all of the images, masked and repeat stamped where necessary.
Leaving the masks on, I swished the hold piece in some diluted Distress Ink.
To dilute the distress ink just pat the ink pad on a piece of plastic or an acrylic block and then spritz with water.
I removed the masks and colored the image with water crayons.
Gave it quick spray of fixative to fix the colors and I then applied a couple of coats of Mod Podge.
If anyone has any question about the project please give me a shout.
Thanks for looking.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Be happy and be safe