Happy Monday everyone
A quick little post today to share an altered book project I made recently.
and just another to show the side view
The little bee hive was made out of some air drying clay and then painted.
I cut an aperture out of the front cover of an old book and glued the pages together.
I then glued on some tissue paper here and there and painted all sides with gesso.
I then painted it with various greens and yellows and left it all to dry and sanded the surface.
To finish off I used lots of Crafty Individuals stamps and various different coloured inks to decorated the front cover.
Thank you for looking
Have a great week,